Saturday, April 21, 2012

LG IPS235v Review

Hello Readers,

Today I will be talking about my new monitor, as a follow up to my last article about bigger monitors giving higher productivity. This review will be very basic. Some of the specifications of this HD 23 inch IPS LED monitor include: 1 VGA port, 1 HDMI port, and 1 DVI port. I appreciated the convenient input switcher built-into my monitor.


The Good:
High quality stand
Amazing Color
IPS panel for less
Feels bigger than 23 inches
Sufficient connectors

The Bad:
5 second start up time
8ms response time (Doesn't show in games)
Brightness may need some lowering

I recommend this monitor for anyone who needs high color accuracy, a good resolution, and has a budget.

I've been busy with school and trying to get into a good college. Pictures will come, but don't expect them for a while.

Thanks,

MagikalTech


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was considering purchasing one of this model, now I actually might...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More